HPS Celebrates its Annual National Awards Night
A fixture on HPS’ event calendar, the Annual National Awards epitomise HPS’ core values of excellence, innovation, and leadership, and commend the achievements of individual team members and overall teams across a range of categories.
The six awards, introduced and presented by HPS’ Chief Executive Officer, Jeremy Stones included:
“The Dr. Holsman Award for Innovation”, recognising outstanding innovation at any level of the organisation;
- Award Winner: Peter Magdapoulos – Regional Operations Manager – NSW/ACT (HPS – Corporate Office)
“Corporate Team Member of the Year”, recognising that individual whose conduct and contribution had a profound impact upon the business and its employees;
- Award Winner: Angie Talbot – Business Development Manager, Compounding (HPS – Corporate Office)
“National Pharmacy Manager of the Year”, recognising the outstanding leadership of a Pharmacy Manager within a team environment;
- Award Winner: Stephen Hon – Pharmacy Manager (HPS – Brunswick, Victoria)
“National Site of the Year”, recognising the leading HPS Pharmacies site for financial and team performance;
- Award Winner: HPS – Gold Coast, Queensland
“National Pharmacist of the Year”, recognising the company’s most outstanding pharmacy professional for contributions to HPS, its clients, and the field of pharmacy within healthcare; and
- Award Winner: Ivy Lim– Pharmacist (HPS – South Hobart, Tasmania)
“National Pharmacy Technician or Courier of the Year” recognising that individual whose conduct and contribution had a profound impact upon the business and its clients.
- Award Winner: Andrew Hawksworth (HPS – Fitzroy, Victoria)
The annual national awards, introduced as a new initiative within the business in 2011, encourage the recognition of high performers and promote a culture that nurtures value, diligence and fellowship.
Jeremy says the awards are “an opportunity for peers to pay their respects and take ownership in celebrating those individual stars who contribute to HPS and its network of pharmacies’ ongoing success. On behalf of the entire Executive team, I congratulate this year’s award recipients.”